Silverwing SWC13 Automotive Cargo Roof Carrier Box
Be sure to include WORKING phone number or we cannot deliver this! Shipped with LTL carrier curbside delivery (you will hand unload this from the truck; if you need liftgate to drop the unit to the ground you MUST ask us and we can charge you the additional $150 we get charged for that service).
You MUST inspect this product and note any issues if there are any on the Delivery Receipt when you receive it or if you refused due to damage/product issue. It is unfortunate if you have an issue but this is why we require an adult signature on the delivery so we can know that the product was delivered in the same new condition we sent it out in. We are able to pass this great value to you but can only do this if our shipping cost can remain economical. We are serious about your signature on the delivery. Once you sign for this you have legally accepted the package as it arrived to you and YOU will be responsible for the return shipping costs or any related damage claims with the freight carrier.
The Silverwing SWC13 Automotive Cargo Roof Carrier Box is perfect for any on-the-go adventure. With an interior volume of 13 cubic feet, this carrier box is big enough for all your gear. The field-tested ABS plastic shell is durable and strong to ride on the roads you travel.
The usable interior dimensions are 53″x33″x14″ (LxWxH). The natural aerodynamic shape allows for a low impact on your vehicle fuel mileage while still adding ample storage. The black ABS shells are waterproof and UV-resistant.
The SWC13 is easy to open and close with a keyed lock on the passenger’s side of the vehicle. The Silverwing SWC13 Carrier comes standard with two keys for access and security of your cargo. It also includes mounting brackets (no tools required) for an easy installation on your vehicle.
The unit requires no assembly. It will need to be mounted to your vehicle with the provided mounting hardware. Please note that your vehicle must have roof cross bars and be capable of carrying up to 140 lb (depending on the weight of your cargo). The SWC13 may only carry up to 110lb of cargo.
Customer-favorite product features:
- Quick mounting u-bolts with easy tighten bolts (no tools required)
- Strong field-tested ABS plastic
- Triple-barrel lock system (will not lock until fully secured) with two keys
- Extra safety straps for security while in transit
- Guaranteed locked; key will not come out until all locks are secured
- Waterproof and UV-resistant ABS shell (in heavy rain always store cargo in waterproof enclosures as well)
- Interior dimensions: 53″x33″x14″ (LxWxH)
- Interior volume: 13 cubic feet
- Weight: 24 lb
- Carrier material: Black ABS
- Simple installation/removal on your vehicle
- Gives you extra storage space on top of your vehicle
- Secure with keyed-only access
- Fits most vehicles, UTVs, and trailers with accommodating rack systems
Advantages of a Cargo Carrier Box
- Easy to lift on vehicle due to light weight (24lb) and fits most roof rack systems
- Frees up valuable space inside your vehicle
- Easy to store
- Quick key lock system (with two keys included; these are specific to your carrier so do not lose them)
Does it fit my vehicle?
This will fit almost any vehicle with a roof cross bar system. The SWC13 weighs 24 lb and can carry up to 110 lb. We recommend a roof rack system capable of carrying 140 lb or more to ensure safety of your cargo and vehicle stability. The mounting system is simple and will easily mount to most rack systems even if they are low profile. Please see your vehicle’s User Manual for the weight capacity and any other requirements your vehicle may have.
- Min width (side to side): 20″
- Max width (side to side) 48″ or more depending on the length of the cross bars
- Minimum of 2 cross bars required
- Min length (front to back) 20″
- Max length (front to back) 27″
- Cross bars need to support minimum of 140 lb when in transit. (Consult your owners manual for this specification)
- Will fit any cross bar shape under 3.5″ wide
Please ensure you have firmly attached cargo carrier box to your vehicle (all bolts are intact and secure) and check it often the first 25 miles and then check every trip.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the cost to most areas of the continental United States. Delivery is to the end of your driveway (not into your garage and no liftgate to lower to the ground is included unless you purchase it extra). It does not include any assembly, set up, or removal of packaging. The carrier will call to set a delivery time window. A signature is required. Some areas that have extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional shipping fee to the customer. Estimated deliveries typically take about 5-12 business days but may be quicker or slower depending on your location.
It is your responsibility to inspect the unit prior to the delivery agent’s departure from your home. The item may be refused if there is damage or you may note damage on the delivery receipt to file a damage claim. If no damage is indicated on the delivery receipt then we must legally assume it arrived in an undamaged condition. Returns due to damage will not be authorized if damaged is not noted on the delivery receipt. The driver may try to rush you but you can request a few minutes to open and inspect everything.
- The unit will arrive in your local shipping terminal
- The local terminal will contact you (via phone is always their first point of contact) and set an appointment.
- Deliveries are typically set as an appointment during a 4-hour block of time. Delivery times are normally between 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). You may call the terminal ahead and submit a written preauthorization for delivery if you can’t be present. However this can be risky if the freight is damaged. It is always better to be present for delivery and inspect for any damages.
- You will sign the delivery receipt. The signer must be an adult. Note any damages or if you refused due to damage.
- Your driveway must accessible to a larger truck or semi. If it is too narrow or may cause damage to the truck then the delivery may not be able to be completed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your driveway is inaccessible for a large truck. We can arrange the delivery to an alternate address or you may pick up from the local terminal if required.
Item must be inspected upon signing for delivery and any issues/damages/defects must be reported within 2 business days. Any return claims after 2 business days of delivery due to shipping damage/product issue will not be authorized.
Returns: The customer (you) are responsible for return freight costs. Returns must be preauthorized and submitted within 3 business days from the delivery date as noted by the delivery company. Any other return submission after 3 business days will not be honored. Please allow up to 3 weeks for return processing after Silverwing receives the returned item. All returns will have a 20% restocking fee deducted regardless of the reason for the return.
Cancellations: If you cancel your order before it ships out from our dock we will refund your purchase price minus a $40 cancellation fee. No cancellations are allowed after an order has shipped.
Packaging: Carton dimensions: 57″x36″x16″ (42lb packaged)
For more information about this product contact us at email@example.com.