Silverwing SWT80S Soft Roof Tent – scratch/dent B grade
- Ships from GRACE, ID
- FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR LOCAL FREIGHT TERMINAL (once ordered we will notify you of the closest terminal in your area; or you can message us beforehand to see what options are available)
BEST BUY scratch/dent Silverwing soft shell roof top tent. This will go fast so hurry up and order. Used with handling/freight blemishes or scratches. Listing images are typical of item. (the first three stock pictures show a new tent and how it looks mounted on your vehicle. These first four pictures are not the scratch and blemished units for sale but are just to show how it looks on a vehicle) The rest are typical of this tent category. THIS ITEM IS ESTIMATED TO TAKE 2-3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY WHEN YOU ORDER.
Shipped with LTL carrier to your LOCAL FREIGHT TERMINAL (you must pick up from the terminal). It’s $90 more to ship to your residential address and $150 more if you need the liftgate service to lower the carton from the LTL truck to the ground. Contact us BEFORE you order if you need either of these services added. These services may not be used without authorization. Contact us with your address/zip code if you would like to determine the terminal location in your area. Remember most areas qualify for free shipping to the terminal but there are a few areas that are high cost and listed below. We will notify you if you live in a high-cost area before shipping. The carrier should notify when the unit is available for pickup once it is received into your local terminal. The package is approximately 52x52x14″ at 120lb so it can fit in/on many vehicles.
Listing specific details:
B grade as-is
- used (ranges from moderate to no use)
- has ladder, mount hardware, awning poles (we will include at least 4 poles for the door awnings. Any poles above the included 4 will require an extra charge if they are missing and you need them sent to you)
- good condition
- tent base may have dents/dings/blems or holes (less than 2”) that don’t affect functionality
- cover has some wear and possibly small holes (not on every tent)
- price reflects condition and LTL shipping cost to your local freight terminal
- this is a decent usable roof top tent for the price
Used product. May have blemishes, scratches, defect, zipper break, and/or buckle damage/missing on tent (top, bottom, or edges/edging) from freight damage. If a repair is needed, we recommend purchasing a tent fabric patch (if there is a minor hole in the mesh or fabric), sewing the broken zipper, or replacing the broken buckle with our provided buckle (you may need to reattach or rivet the new buckle on). Sleeps 2. Comes with ladder, mattress, and mounting hardware. Contact us with any questions. This is not going to be perfect but is a great value.
BEST BUY Silverwing large 2-person soft roof top tent. This is 48″ wide inside. That is great for 2 people and a pet depending on their size.
This is our standard size tent. More details are also on our Silverwing tents website. Comes in the pictured color grey/blue combination. No other color variations are available at this time.
Used product. Sleeps 2. Comes with ladder and mattress.
Silverwing Tents. Great product. Good quality. Comfortable. Easy to use. Quick setup. Fold over soft shell with large windows.
- Interior dimensions: 95″x48″x45″
- Exterior closed dimensions: 48.5″x48.5″x15″ (with ladder attached)
- Weight: 90 lb. with ladder attached (we do sell ladder extensions if you need)
- Tent fabric: Waterproof 600D fabric with taped seams
- Tent rain fly: Waterproof 420D fabric
- Mesh size: Heavy 120oz/yd2 mesh
- Travel cover: Waterproof 1000D PVC
It’s the best way to camp.
To make it easy for you we include the shipping to your local terminal in the price. Be sure to include WORKING phone number or we cannot deliver this!
You MUST inspect this product and note any issues if there are any on the Delivery Receipt when you receive it or if you refused due to damage/product issue. It is unfortunate if you have a product issue/damage but this is why we require an adult signature on the delivery so we can know that the product was delivered and was accepted by you as it is. We are able to pass this great value to you but can only do this if our shipping cost can remain economical. Due to the fact that this unit falls under scratch, blemish, and/or defect we are serious about your signature on the delivery. Once you sign for this you have legally accepted the package as is and YOU will be responsible for the return shipping costs. PLEASE INSPECT FOR ANY DAMAGE NOT DESCRIBED ABOVE BEFORE YOU SIGN.
Take your time when you pick this up to inspect the unit. Signing the delivery receipt states that the unit was in good order with no damage when the freight carrier gave the package to you. If you then go home and open it and discover damage, any repair parts or return costs will be the customer’s responsibility. We want to help you as much as possible but we also have to follow the laws and regulations regarding large freight shipments. Thank you!
Shipping Information for the SWT80S
- 120lb (51″x51″x14″) Cl175
- Country of Origin: China
Depending on the day of the week most orders go out within just a few days even though we say up to 10 business days. Once in the carrier’s hands shipping service takes 6-15 business days but could be quicker or slower depending on the region’s distance from us and if delays occur. Delivery is to the local freight terminal in your area. Sometimes freight congestion can occur so please be patient and allow the estimated 2 to 3 weeks for delivery. Delivery ETAs are subject to change at any time. Any extra delivery fees requested by the customer will be charged to the customer. If you require the additional service of having the unit delivered to your residential address and lowered to your driveway with the truck liftgate please contact us FIRST so we can charge you the additional shipping fees.
Delivery requires an adult signature. If you are looking to speed up the delivery, please contact us prior to order to confirm. We can sometimes offer expedited shipping options as well for an additional fee (usually $100-$400).
It is your responsibility to inspect the unit prior to the delivery agent’s departure from your home. The item may be refused if there is damage or you may note damage on the delivery receipt to file a damage claim yourself. If no damage is indicated on the delivery receipt, then we must legally assume it arrived in an undamaged condition. The driver may try to rush you but you can request a few minutes to open and inspect everything.
Returns must be authorized and the buyer pays the return shipping. All returns after signing for delivery require a 20% restocking fee REGARDLESS of the return reason. Returns must be well packaged to avoid damage and must be returned in the same condition. We are happy to discuss the reason you may want to return the unit but remember that this is a scratch, dent, or blemish unit and you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and associated restocking fees once the item has shipped.
Returns: The customer/buyer is responsible for return freight costs. Returns must be preauthorized and submitted within 3 business days from the delivery date as noted by the delivery company. Any other return submission after 3 business days will not be honored. Please allow up to 3 weeks for return processing after Silverwing receives the returned item. All returns will have a 20% restocking fee deducted regardless of the reason for the return.
Cancellations: If you cancel your order before it ships out from our dock, we will refund your purchase price minus a $50 cancellation fee. No cancellations are allowed after an order has shipped (even if your ordered is late on the delivery). If you refuse a package because you changed your mind you will forfeit your entire purchase amount. You must follow the return process if you change your mind.
Email for all information regarding returns: email@example.com
Item must be inspected upon signing for delivery and any issues/damages must be reported within 1 business day directly to the freight carrier and you may then file for a damage claim yourself. We cannot file damage claims for you. Any missing parts must be declared within 2 business days after delivery. After this period, we will be required to charge for the item and freight charges to ship any items you may need.
Shipping is included to most areas in the continental US (high-cost areas like FL, RI, ME, VT, DE, MD, MI, MA, NJ, NH, CT, NY and similar may require an additional fee). Some high-cost service areas (islands, remote, inaccessible for semi freight truck, region with limited service, etc.) may require additional shipping fees. Please contact us before ordering if you think this is the case and we check your address out. Most orders we’ve received don’t have this problem. We’ll notify you if you’re in a high-cost area before your order ships.
-If you want to pick the tent up from our Grace, ID facility please message us and we can discuss your options and make the arrangements.
This item does not qualify for any limited warranty due to the nature of the item and significantly discounted price.
We also offer Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico shipping for an additional fee. You may visit our website for more details. All international shipments must arrange their own freight from our location.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns and we’ll help you out!
We try to respond quickly to every message or question. Please contact us first before leaving a review if you have a problem. We want to make it right for you and get you back on the road. We clearly mark unit listings as brand new, near new with damage, or used. Please READ the listing information COMPLETELY before ordering so you understand the shipping information and your obligations. Our prices and inventory change often so check back again here if you can’t find exactly what you want.
Silverwing is not liable for damages caused by negligence, accidents, product failure, and/or similar.
- Do you have pictures of the exact one I am getting?
- Due to the nature of this item these are graded and then packaged. If there is something noteworthy, we will post pictures. Otherwise, the listing pictures are typical of the unit but may or may not be the exact unit you are getting.
- What if I want to cancel after my order has shipped?
- No cancellations are allowed once an order has shipped. You must receive the item and submit a return and ship the item back to us. This follows our policy to protect both the buyer and seller. If you refuse the item on delivery due to change of mind you will forfeit your entire payment since no return was authorized. Please follow the buyer/seller rules to protect your purchase.
- Do you have a better deal?
- If you can pick the tent up from us in Grace, ID then message us and we’ll see what the current options are. Otherwise, the pricing is listed to reflect the value of the tent. We will mark an item as “open to offer” if that is the case. Otherwise, no offers will be discussed.
- Do you have other colors?
- Not at this time.
- I used this for a few campouts but decided I want to buy something different. Can I return it?
- Unfortunately that is not allowed or ethical. Any item that is used or in a different condition than when it was purchased is not eligible for a return. We recommend reselling the unit on your local classifieds or similar.
- What if I didn’t take care of my tent when I stored it and it gets damaged? Is this eligible for a return?
- Same as before. Proper care is required to ensure a long life for the tent. If you want your tent to last for many years, please store it off the ground and out of the sun when not in use. If you leave it on your vehicle year-round it will degrade the cover or prematurely wear the tent out.
- What if my cover tears or wears out after using the tent?
- Contact us and we usually have replacement parts available for sale.
- What if I only got 4 of the 8 awning poles?
- We only guarantee 4 poles will be included with this B grade scratch/dent tent listing. Sometimes more will be sent but if you only receive 4 poles and want more, we will require a charge to cover our materials and shipping costs. Thank you for your understanding.
- What if we didn’t answer your questions?
- For more information about this product contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantages of a Soft Roof Top Tent
- Easy to lift on vehicle due to light weight (90lb) and fits most roof rack systems
- Accommodates larger tent footprint sizes due to the folding over design
- Easy to store
- Lower cost
- Fits smaller vehicles
Does it fit my vehicle?
Most vehicles can handle the tent weight on their roof structure. The issue comes in the actual strength of the roof rack cross bars. Many vehicles come with a stock cross bar. Please ensure it is capable of handling the minimum of 90lb (see your vehicle’s User Manual for this information). The listed weight is the “dynamic” load (load allowed while in motion or traveling). Some people may refer to a “static” load; this simply refers to the weight the unit may bear while parked and not in motion. Static load capacities are up to 10 times the dynamic load depending on the weight distribution and the style of roof rack and vehicle. Every vehicle is different so we usually recommend purchasing some type of aftermarket roof rack to ensure it is strong enough for the job and makes installation much easier.
Here are the specifications for roof rack mounting:
- Min width (side to side) 34″
- Max width (side to side) 48″ or more depending on the length of the cross bars
- Minimum of 2 cross bars required
- Min length (front to back) 30″
- Max length (front to back) 45″
- Min distance between car roof and roof cross bar is 3″ for easier install
- Cross bars need to support minimum of 90 lb. when in transit. (Consult your owner’s manual for this specification)
- Max recommended static load capacity (while parked) 550 lb.
Please ensure you have firmly attached the tent to your vehicle (all bolts are intact and secure) and check it often the first 25 miles and then check every trip.