Silverwing SWT120S Soft Roof Tent
The Silverwing SWT120S Soft Roof Tent is just what you need to get outdoors. With an interior footprint of 95″x72″, this tent is big enough for four adults and their gear. The interior volume is 120 cubic feet.
The roomy usable interior dimensions are 95″x72″x45″ (LxWxH). With this size, it’s easy to sleep and be comfortable with four adults. Setup time is approximately 5 minutes and take-down time is 10 minutes.
This is the perfect tent for any on-the-road or off-the-road adventures. You’ll stay dry and have peace of mind, being up and away from the rocks, mud, and creepy crawlies.
The ladder is adjustable and easily stores on the SWT120S roof top tent. Standard features include fully meshed doors and windows to block the no-see-ums and all windows and doors can fully unzip for maximum ventilation. There are two personal storage pockets for shoes and personal items and a 2″ HDF comfy mattress with cover is included.
The SWT120S is a versatile soft top tent. Some of your gear can be stored in the tent making setup a breeze and giving you more room in your vehicle. This makes for a pop-up and ready-to-camp design.
We build high-quality products to give you many years of enjoyment. Because of this we include high quality, customer-favorite product features:
- Reinforced base
- Rain fly for tent with poles
- Waterproof travel cover
- Waterproof tent fabric
- Thick comfy foam mattress
- Large windows and door with screens for the no-see-ums and creepy crawlies
- Oversized windows for maximum ventilation when required
- Deluxe adjustable aluminum ladder
The unit requires some assembly to attach the entry ladder, mounting rails, and then installation on your vehicle of choice. Once installed with the included mounting brackets the soft roof tent is ready to use at a moment’s notice. Please note that some vehicles may require an aftermarket roof rack to accommodate the SWT120S.
- Fully zipped door and windows with mesh
- 1 entry door with screen, 3 windows on each side
- All windows and doors can fully unzip for maximum ventilation
- Two personal storage pockets for shoes and personal items
- 2″ HDF comfy mattress
- Metal poles for rain fly
- Extra safety straps for security while in transit
- Interior dimensions: 95″x72″x45″
- Exterior open dimensions: 96″x72.5″x48″
- Exterior closed dimensions: 48.5″x72.5″x15″(with ladder attached)
- Weight: 140 lb. with ladder attached
- Tent fabric: Waterproof 600D fabric with taped seams
- Tent rain fly: Waterproof 420D fabric
- Mesh size: Heavy 120oz/yd2 mesh
- Travel cover: Waterproof 1000D PVC
- Quick and easy setup and take-down
- Storage of sleeping pads while traveling
- Off the ground and away from critters
- Dry and flat sleeping area
- Strong and durable travel cover to protect tent
- Fits most vehicles, UTVs, and trailers with accommodating rack systems
Advantages of a Soft Roof Top Tent
- Easy to lift on vehicle due to light weight (140lb) and fits most roof rack systems
- Accommodates larger tent footprint sizes due to the folding over design
- Easy to store
- Lower cost
- Fits smaller vehicles
Does it fit my vehicle?
Most vehicles can handle the tent weight on their roof structure. The issue comes in the actual strength of the roof rack cross bars. Many vehicles come with a stock cross bar. Please ensure it is capable of handling the minimum of 140lb (see your vehicle’s User Manual for this information). The listed weight is the “dynamic” load (load allowed while in motion or traveling). Some people may refer to a “static” load; this simply refers to the weight the unit may bear while parked and not in motion. Static load capacities are up to 10 times the dynamic load depending on the weight distribution and the style of roof rack and vehicle. Every vehicle is different so we usually recommend purchasing some type of aftermarket roof rack to ensure it’s strong enough for the job and makes installation much easier.
Here are the specifications for roof rack mounting:
- Min width (side to side) 34″
- Max width (side to side) 48″ or more depending on the length of the cross bars
- Minimum of 2 cross bars required
- Min length (front to back) 30″
- Max length (front to back) 60″
- Min distance between car roof and roof cross bar is 3″ for easier install
- Cross bars need to support minimum of 160 lb when in transit. (Consult your owners manual for this specification)
- Max recommended static load capacity (while parked) 550 lb
Please ensure you have firmly attached the tent to your vehicle (all bolts are intact and secure) and check it often the first 25 miles and then check every trip.
For more information about this product contact us at email@example.com.
Shipped with LTL carrier curbside delivery (you will hand unload this from the truck; if you need liftgate to drop the unit to the ground you MUST ask us and we can charge you the additional $150 we get charged for that service).
You MUST inspect this product and note any issues if there are any on the Delivery Receipt when you receive it or if you refused due to damage/product issue. It is unfortunate if you have a product issue but this is why we require an adult signature on the delivery so we can know that the product was delivered and was accepted by you as it is. We are able to pass this great value to you but can only do this if our shipping cost can remain economical. Once you sign for this you have legally accepted the package as is and YOU will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
Depending on the day of the week most orders go out within just a few days even though we say 10 business days. Once in the carrier’s hands shipping service takes 6-14 days but could be quicker or slower depending on the region and if delays occur. Delivery is to your residence curbside and will require an appointment with the shipping carrier. (They will set this up with you directly) Usually the delivery appointments are mornings or afternoons and may change at any time (sometimes without notice) depending on local carrier terminal circumstances and daily requirements. Any extra delivery fees requested by the customer will be billed to the customer. This means if you use the liftgate you will be billed $150 for that service. The unit can be hand unloaded from the LTL truck at your curbside. If you require the additional service of having the unit lowered to your driveway with the truck liftgate please contact us FIRST so we can charge you the additional $150 before shipping. Unfortunately liftgate unloading is something that costs us extra so we pass that savings on to you by not requiring it. Normally this can easily be unloaded by hand off the back of the truck.
Delivery requires an adult signature. If you are looking to speed up the delivery please contact us prior to order to confirm. You may also pick up your product from the local shipping terminal since this will usually shave off 1 to 2 days in the delivery process and will remove you having to work around the LTL carrier’s truck schedules. We can also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.
Returns must be authorized within 4 business days and the buyer pays the return shipping. All returns also require a 20% restocking fee regardless of the return reason. Returns must be well packaged to avoid damage and must be returned in the same condition. We are happy to discuss the reason you may want to return the unit but remember you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and associated restocking fees once the delivery was accepted and signed for.
Item must be inspected upon signing for delivery and any issues/damages must be reported within 1 business day directly to the freight carrier and you may then file for a damage claim. We cannot file damage claims for you. Any missing parts must be declared within 2 business days after deliver. After this period we will be required to charge freight charges to ship any items you may need.
Shipping is included to most addresses in the continental US. Some high cost service areas (islands, remote/inaccessible for semi freight truck, region with limited service, etc) may require additional shipping fees. Please contact us if you think this is the case. Most orders we’ve received don’t have this problem.