This is the SWT90 tent but it will have blemishes, scratches, and/or buckle damage on product from freight damage.
This unit will be shipped to your local LTL freight terminal for terminal pickup. If you want to have this shipped to your residential address please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is an additional $90 to a residential and $150 for a liftgate delivery.
The images added show the type of scratches, damages, and/or defects you would encounter. Near new but with handling/freight blemishes or scratches. Listing images are typical of item. This product is an exceptional value purchase and will often require only a little work to get you up and running. Also remember that one good drive through some low brush will scratch the tent anyway. If a buckle is broken/missing we will provide a replacement repair buckle. If there is a scratch we will leave it as is. This product category will not have holes in any shells on the tent. These all come with the normal accessory items (ladder, mounting hardware, mattress) and will be fully functional except the possible shell scratches, blemishes/defects on tent and/or fabric (zippers could be damaged; edge fabric skirting may have rub damage), and buckle damage. The fabric edge lip sometimes gets damaged in transit and may be rubbed or have a hole in it (this does not affect the actual tent fabric but only the edge guard; you may easily repair this using a tent glue on repair patch if necessary).
We have sold many of these with very positive feedback. We will also accept returns but you, the buyer, would pay that back to our facility in Grace, ID ONCE YOU ACCEPT AND SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY (regardless of the condition of the tent package or tent itself; this unit is marked as scratch, blemish, or defective and is not pristine; this is why it’s such a good price). Please inspect this product and note any issues if there are any on the Delivery Receipt when you receive it or if you refused due to damage/product issue. Due to the already significant discount listed please contact us about a lower price only if you can receive this item at a business address, the local shipping terminal or if you can pick it up in Grace, ID.
We also have these listed on eBay under the seller silverwingtents (linked to eBay). We have significantly higher selling fees on eBay so if you purchase here you will get the same product as you would under the “Roof top tent-with handling blemish” listing for the SWT90 RTT but at a better rate.
As always we are here to answer any questions we can and help you out. The SWT90 is extremely popular so inventory will fluctuate a lot depending on the time of year. Don’t miss out on this simpler and better way to camp/travel.
The Silverwing Roof Hard Shell Tent SWT90
The Silverwing SWT90 Roof Hard Shell Tent is the best roof top tent on the market. With a footprint of 86″x51″ this tent is big enough for two adults and their gear. The interior volume is 90 cubic feet. The roomy usable interior dimensions are 82″x48″x39″ (LxWxH).
With this size it’s easy to sleep and be very comfortable with two adults. Setup time is 1 minute and take down time is 3 minutes. This is the perfect tent for any on-the-road or off-the-road adventures. You’ll stay dry and have peace of mind being up and away from the rocks, mud, and creepy crawlies.
The ladder is adjustable up to 8.5′ and easily stores in the SWT90 roof top tent. Standard features include large rain awning for entry, fully zipped doors and windows with mesh to block the no-see-ums, all windows and doors can fully unzip for maximum ventilation, large hanging storage net on the ceiling, two personal storage pockets for shoes and personal items (one on each end), 2 extra metal hooks, and 2.3″ HDF comfy mattress with removable cover.
We build high quality products to give you many years of enjoyment. Because of this we include high quality, customer-favorite product features that outshine the competition, including:
- ABS hard shell with reinforced base
- Water resistant tent fabric and zippers
- Safety straps to hold your ladder in place while in the tent
- Thick comfy foam mattress
- Large windows and door with screens for the no-see-ums and creepy crawlies
- Deluxe 8.5′ adjustable aluminum ladder
- Aerodynamic design for great fuel economy
- Privacy fly (optional)
- Clam shell design allows for large storage of bedding and other bags while traveling. This makes for a pop-up and ready-to-camp design.
The unit comes pre-assembled and only requires installation on your vehicle of choice. Once installed with the included mounting brackets the hard shell roof tent is ready to use at a moments notice.
- Fully zipped doors and windows with mesh
- 1 window on each end and a larger one opposite of the large entry door
- All windows and doors can fully unzip for maximum ventilation
- Large hanging storage net on the ceiling
- Two personal storage pockets for shoes and personal items (one on each end)
- 2 extra metal hooks, and 2.3″ HDF comfy mattress with removable cover
- Interior dimensions: 82″x48″x39″
- Exterior open dimensions: 86″x51″x41″
- Exterior closed dimensions: 86″x51″x11″
- Weight (no packaging): 150 lb
- Shell material: Reinforced ABS shell
- Tent fabric: Waterproof 600 Denier Oxford fabric
- Mesh size: 75 Denier polyester
- Quick and easy setup and take-down
- Storage of sleeping pads and gear while traveling
- Off the ground and away from critters
- Dry and flat sleeping area
- Strong and durable clam shell design to protect tent and gear
- Fits most vehicles and UTVs with accommodating roof racks
Does it fit my vehicle?
Most vehicles can handle the tent weight on their roof structure. The issue comes in the actual strength of the roof rack cross bars. Many vehicles come with a stock cross bar. Please ensure it is capable of handling the minimum of 150lb (see your vehicle’s User Manual for this information). The listed weight is the “dynamic” load (load allowed while in motion or traveling). Some people may refer to a “static” load; this simply refers to the weight the unit may bear while parked and not in motion. Static load capacities are up to 10 times the dynamic load depending on the weight distribution and the style of roof rack. Every vehicle is different so we usually recommend purchasing some type of aftermarket roof rack to ensure it’s strong enough for the job and makes installation much easier.
Here are the specifications for roof rack mounting:
- Min width (side to side) 24″
- Max width (side to side) 48″ or more depending on the length of the cross bars
- Minimum of 2 cross bars required (3 for rough roads)
- Min length (front to back) 30″
- Max length (front to back) 60″
- Recommended distance between front and rear roof rack cross bar is 32″-48″
- Min distance between car roof and roof cross bar is 4″ for easier install
- Cross bars need to support minimum of 150 lb when in transit. (Consult your owners manual for this specification)
- Max recommended static load capacity (while parked) 550 lb
- You may choose to remove the ladder from the tent when traveling to reduce weight on your roof rack if necessary
If you still have question please email us at email@example.com. Please ensure you have firmly attached the tent to your vehicle (all bolts are intact and secure) and check it often the first 25 miles and then check every trip.
This product does NOT require assembly. The customer must only install the unit on their vehicle of choice.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipments outside the continental United States. Most areas just have an added freight surcharge.
We accept any form of payment (credits cards) accepted through squareup.com.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the cost to most areas of the continental United States(certain areas in the following states sometimes require an additional freight charge: FL, NH, VT, DC, ME, MA, NY, and similar) with pickup at the local freight terminal. Most of these time even in these states we are able to make something work where you have little to no additional cost.
Delivery is to your local freight terminal. Shipping does not include any assembly, set up, or removal of packaging. A signature is required. Some areas that have extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional shipping fee to the customer. Estimated deliveries typically take about 5-12 business days but may be quicker or slower depending on your location.
It is YOUR responsibility to inspect the unit prior to signing for the package. The item may be refused if there is damage or you may note damage on the delivery receipt to file a damage claim yourself. If no damage is indicated on the delivery receipt and you accept the shipment then we must assume it arrived in an undamaged condition. The driver may try to rush you but you can/should request a few minutes to open and inspect everything to determine if you will accept the delivery.
Shipping specifications for the SWT90:
195lb (88″x54″x15) Cl175 NMFC 182130-4
Country of Origin: China
- The unit will arrive in your local shipping terminal
- The local terminal will contact you (via phone is always their first point of contact) and set an appointment for pickup.
- Arrive and inspect the package.
- You will sign the delivery receipt. The signer must be an adult. Note any damages or if you refused due to damage.
The customer (you) are responsible for return packaging and freight costs once your delivery has been accepted and signed for. Returns must be pre-authorized and submitted within 3 business days from the delivery date as noted by the delivery company. Any other return submission after 3 business days will not be honored. Please allow up to 3 weeks for return processing after Silverwing receives the returned item. All returns (regardless of the return reason) are subject to a 20% restocking fee (the unit MUST be returned in the same condition you received it; it must be packaged well to avoid some of the restocking fee).
This item does not qualify for any limited warranty due to the nature of the item and significantly discounted price. If you feel that you have an issue that is not in the scope of the product description please email us details and images of the affected area. Due to the nature of this item already marked as a scratch, blemish, or defect we can sometimes offer some compensation for the issue you describe if it is not within our product listing parameters. Please understand that this is expensive to ship and once you accepted and signed for the delivery it is now your responsibility to pay return shipping to us if you are displeased with the product regardless of the reason for return (this item is already marked as a scratch, blemish and/or defect product hence the great discount). We aim to serve you as best we can so please contact us with any questions and we’ll do our best to help you and find a solution.
Cancellations: If you cancel your order before it ships out from our dock we will refund your purchase price minus a $80 cancellation fee. No cancellations are allowed after an order has shipped.
Email for all information regarding returns: email@example.com.
Shipping outside the continental US
We do ship to shipping terminals in Hawaii. This is an added $399 for most Hawaii destinations. Adding the residential delivery to the shipping is possible but will require an additional fee for the added freight costs.
Email us for other destinations we haven’t listed. Thanks for being a valued Silverwing customer!
Silverwing is not liable for damages caused by negligence, accidents or product failure.