- Some states are restricted from selling to due to possible registration issues with the state DMV. We do not restrict our selling states on Amazon and leave the liability of the registration requirements on the customer. You will need to contact your local DMV and indicate this is a kit trailer you will purchase from out of state and assemble at your residence. We provide the documents (Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin, Invoice/Bill of Sale, VIN label) that work for almost any location. We can also notarize (at no charge to you) if required by your state.
- We can also offer shipping outside of the continental United States (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada) for an added fee. These deliveries will require longer transit times depending on the destination. Please contact us at email@example.com and state your request and desired delivery address city, state, and zip code. We will provide you with the necessary added shipping fees. Some areas that are remote or cost prohibitive may be restricted but we can usually get to the nearest large city or port.
- When receiving your SW9F from the delivery/trucking company please note ANY damages on the delivery note. If the goods are damaged you may refuse delivery. Please note on the delivery receipt and notify us as soon as possible.
- If nothing is noted on the delivery receipt then filing the claim is more difficult if impossible.
- All deliveries offer residential and liftgate service if required. Anything beyond curbside delivery is not included and MUST be paid directly to the freight company. We do NOT offer “inside delivery” or any other accessorial services (like unpacking or similar).
- Occasionally a delivery address may require extraordinary requirements and will necessitate an additional fee (i.e. road is not accessible, if you live on an island or extremely remote and non-serviceable location). In the event no delivery is available we can usually ship to a local business address you coordinate with or to the local LTL terminal.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other shipping questions. Thanks!
Pallet dimensions for the SW9F are approximately 65x69x24″ at 500 lb.