The Silverwing SW9F Trailer
The Silverwing SW9F 5 ft x 9 ft (usable deck area) All Aluminum Utility Trailer is the best trailer for hauling your ATV, bikes, camp gear, lawn equipment, yard debris, kayaks, lumber, golf carts, and more. With this size (5ft x 9ft) you can haul anything a pickup truck can haul. The trailer max GVWR of 1 ton or 2000 lbs. has a max hauling of capacity of 1580 lbs. and is perfect for towing behind any SUV, truck or recreational vehicle. The SW9F meets or exceeds all DOT requirements.
We build trailers that will last. Because of this we include high quality, customer-favorite product features that outshine the competition, including: all aluminum decking, pre-mounted fold-flat tailgate, removable side rails, swivel jack with wheel, and 14″ radial tires on galvanized wheels.
Our pre-mounted fold-flat tailgate makes loading and unloading a breeze with easy to remove wire D-rings.
The trailer comes with a low-profile torsion axle and heavy duty 14″ radial tires on galvanized wheels. These 14″ radial tire that will outperform and ride smoother than any other small trailer competitor.
The removable side rails all come standard on every trailer but they’re great for the variety of requirements you’ll use this trailer for. They are easy to remove with just a few d-pins holding them, and the 10 stakes pockets are excellent tie down points for any gear or equipment being hauled.
- Lightweight all aluminum construction with full aluminum deck
- 42″ fold-flat aluminum tailgate for easy loading/unloading and low-profile when empty
- Heavy duty 205/75R14 radial tires on mod galvanized wheel
- Low-profile torsion axle
- Removable side rails
- 10 stake pockets for easy tie-down points
- LED lighting
- High grade aluminum welds
- 2″ coupler rated to 3500 lb
- Pre-wired lighting to reduce assembly time
- Safety chains rated to 3500 lb
- Side swivel jack with wheel rated to 1000 lb
- Usable deck: 60″x108″ (5ft x 9ft)
- Deck height: 20″
- Tongue length: 52″
- Total length: 160″
- Total width: 78″
- Distance between fenders: 60″ (5ft)
- Tailgate length: 42”
- Trailer weight: 420 lb
This product requires assembly and some household tools (wrenches, sockets, etc.). Assembly time is approximately 1.5-2 hours. The package arrives in one box and is delivered and set on the end of your driveway curb.
Please contact us at email@example.com for shipments outside the continental United States. Most areas just have an added freight surcharge.
We accept any form of payment (credits cards) accepted through squareup.com.
Licensing requirements for this trailer vary by state change often. Statement of Origin and VIN labels are normally mailed separately from product shipment. Typical registrations require only these documents and bill of sale. Please check with your local DMV prior to purchase to find any additional information or requirements. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional required information.
Some states also require a safety inspection so to best optimize your DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) visit please call ahead to ensure you have all the required documents and determine if you need to bring the trailer with you as well for an inspection.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the cost to most areas of the continental United States. Delivery includes curbside drop (only at the end of your driveway, not your garage). It does not include any assembly, set up, or removal of packaging. The carrier will call to set a delivery time window. A signature is required. Some areas that have extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional shipping fee to the customer. Estimated deliveries typically take about 5-12 business days but may be quicker or slower depending on your location.
It is your responsibility to inspect the unit prior to the delivery agent’s departure from your home. The item may be refused or you may note damage on the delivery receipt to file a damage claim. If no damage is indicated then we must assume it arrived in an undamaged condition. Returns may not be authorized if damaged is not noted on the delivery receipt. The driver may try to rush you but you can request a few minutes to open and inspect everything.
- The unit will arrive in your local shipping terminal
- The local terminal will contact you (via phone is always their first point of contact) and set an appointment.
- Deliveries are typically set as an appointment during a 4-hour block of time. Delivery times are normally between 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). You may call the terminal ahead and submit a written preauthorization for delivery if you can’t be present. However this can be risky if the freight is damaged. It is always better to be present for delivery and inspect for any damages.
- You will sign the delivery receipt. Note any damages or if you refused due to damage.
- Your driveway must accessible to a larger truck or semi. If it is too narrow or may cause damage to the truck then the delivery may not be able to be completed. Please contact us at email@example.com if your driveway is inaccessible for a large truck. We can arrange the delivery to an alternate address or you may pick up from the local terminal if required.
Returns: The customer (you) are responsible for return freight costs. Returns must be preauthorized and submitted within 6 business days from the delivery date as noted by the delivery company. Any other return submission after 6 business days may not be honored. Please allow up to 3 weeks for return processing after Silverwing receives the returned item.
Email for all information regarding returns: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping outside the continental US
We do ship to shipping terminals in Hawaii. This is an added $549 for most Hawaii destinations. Adding residential and liftgate options to the shipping is possible but will require an additional fee for the added freight costs.
Email us for other destinations we haven’t listed.