Ships from Idaho, USA.
o This is the discounted new A grade SWT90 tent. It is shipped to your local freight terminal. You must pick it up from the freight terminal. It is a large package so please plan accordingly when picking up.
o If you saw us on ebay this is the same product but at a discounted rate since we save some of the ebay fees.
o BEST BUY Silverwing CLAM shell roof top tent. This sells fast when in stock.
o This item is estimated to take about 2 weeks for delivery. Please plan accordingly when you order.
o New. Sleeps 2. Comes with ladder, mattress, and mounting hardware. Contact us with any questions.
o Silverwing Tent. ABS shell. Great product. Comfortable. Easy to use. Quick setup. Pop up hard shell with large windows.
o Outside dimension when closed 86”x51”x11”
o Inside dimension 82”L x48”W x 39”H
o Weight: 150lb
o It’s the best way to camp.
o This product does NOT require assembly. The customer must only install the unit on their vehicle of choice.
Listing specific details
- This is inspected, graded, and packed in our Idaho warehouse.
- Has ladder, mounting hardware, awning poles (2)
- FREE entry privacy awning included ($150 value)
- Price reflects condition and LTL shipping cost to your local freight terminal where you pick it up.
- If you have questions message us and we’ll help you out.
Please read the entire listing to make sure you understand the shipping requirements. To make it easy for you we include the shipping in the price. Be sure to include WORKING phone number!
- Shipped with LTL carrier to your local freight terminal.
- It’s approximately $140 more to ship to your residential address and $150 more if you need the liftgate service to lower the carton from the LTL truck to the ground. Let us know if you need that service before you order.
- You MUST inspect this product and note any issues if there are any on the Delivery Receipt when you receive it or if you refused due to damage/product issue. It is unfortunate if you have a product issue but this is why we require an adult signature on the delivery so we can know that the product was delivered and was accepted by you as it is. We are able to pass this great value to you but can only do this if our shipping cost can remain economical. Once you sign for this you have legally accepted the package as it was delivered.
- Depending on the day of the week most orders go out within just a few days. Once in the carrier’s hands shipping service takes about 2 weeks but could be quicker or slower depending on the region’s distance from us and if delays occur. Sometimes freight congestion can occur so please be patient and allow the estimated 2 weeks for delivery. Any extra delivery fees requested by the customer will be billed to the customer.
- Shipping is included to most areas in the continental US (high-cost areas like FL, RI, ME, VT, PA, DE, MD, MI, MA, NJ, NH, CT, NY and similar may require an additional fee; we’ll let you know if your order requires this before shipping). Some high-cost service areas (islands, remote/inaccessible for semi freight truck, region with limited service, etc.) may require additional shipping fees. Please contact us before ordering if you think this is the case and we check your address out. Most orders we’ve received don’t have this problem. Just send us your zip code and we can check your address.
- If you want to pick the tent up from our Grace, ID facility please message us and we can discuss your options and make the arrangements. We can usually give a pickup discount but you’ll need to contact us first.
Does it fit my vehicle?
Most vehicles can handle the tent weight on their roof structure. The issue comes in the actual strength of the roof rack cross bars. Many vehicles come with a stock cross bar. Please ensure it is capable of handling the minimum of 150lb (see your vehicle’s User Manual for this information). The listed weight is the “dynamic” load (load allowed while in motion or traveling). Some people may refer to a “static” load; this simply refers to the weight the unit may bear while parked and not in motion. Static load capacities are up to 10 times the dynamic load depending on the weight distribution and the style of roof rack. Every vehicle is different so we usually recommend purchasing some type of aftermarket roof rack to ensure it’s strong enough for the job and makes installation much easier.
Here are the specifications for roof rack mounting:
- Min width (side to side) 24″
- Max width (side to side) 48″ or more depending on the length of the cross bars
- Minimum of 2 cross bars required (3 for rough roads)
- Min length (front to back) 30″
- Max length (front to back) 60″
- Recommended distance between front and rear roof rack cross bar is 32″-48″
- Min distance between car roof and roof cross bar is 4″ for easier install
- Cross bars need to support minimum of 150 lb. when in transit. (Consult your owner’s manual for this specification)
- Max recommended static load capacity (while parked) 550 lb.
- You may choose to remove the ladder from the tent when traveling to reduce weight on your roof rack if necessary
- If you have the weight capacity you can also store some gear in the tent when traveling.
Please ensure you have firmly attached the tent to your vehicle (all bolts are intact and secure) and check it often the first 25 miles and then check every trip.
- Item must be inspected upon signing for delivery and any issues/damages must be reported within 1 business day directly to the freight carrier and you may then file for a damage claim yourself. We cannot file damage claims for you. Any missing parts must be declared within 2 business days after delivery. After this period, we will be required to charge to ship any items you may need.
- Returns must be authorized and the buyer pays the return shipping. All returns after signing for delivery require a minimum 20% restocking fee REGARDLESS of the return reason. Returns must be well packaged to avoid damage and must be returned in the same condition.
- Returns: The customer (you) are responsible for return freight costs. Returns must be preauthorized and submitted within 3 business days from the delivery date as noted by the delivery company. Any other return submission after 3 business days will not be honored. Please allow up to 2 weeks for return processing after Silverwing receives the returned item. All returns will have a 20% restocking fee deducted regardless of the reason for the return. The returned item must be received back by Silverwing within 30 days of original date of delivery.
- No cancellations are allowed after an order has shipped. This violates your terms as agreed to upon ordering.
- If you cancel your order before it ships out from our dock we will refund your purchase price minus an $80 cancellation fee.
- This item qualifies for no limited warranty due to the nature of the item and significantly discounted price.
- We also offer Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico shipping for an additional fee. You may visit our website for more details. All international shipments must arrange their own freight from our location in Grace, ID.
- We try to respond quickly to every message or question. Please contact us first before leaving a review if you have a problem. We want to make it right for you and get you back on the road. We clearly mark unit listings as brand new, near new with damage, or used. Please READ the listing information COMPLETELY before ordering so you understand the shipping information and your obligations. Our prices and inventory change often so check back again if you can’t find exactly what you want.
- Please contact us with any questions or concerns and we’ll help you out
We accept any form of payment (credits cards) accepted through squareup.com.
Shipping specifications for the SWT90:
195lb (88″x54″x15) Cl175 NMFC 182130-4
Silverwing is not liable for damages caused by negligence, accidents or product failure.
- Do you have a better deal?
o If you can pick the tent up from us in Grace, ID then message us and we’ll see what the current options are. Otherwise, the pricing is listed to reflect the value of the tent. We will mark an item as “open to offer” if that is the case. Otherwise, no offers will be discussed.
- Do you have other colors?
o Not at this time.
- What if something wears out after using the tent?
o Contact us and we normally have replacement parts available for sale.